Preparing your own vegetable smoothie at home is beneficial from a number of viewpoints. It is easy, inexpensive, and not to mention healthy in so many ways. Natural vegetable juice can do miracles and it is effective against inflammation in your body.
However, for those of you who are willing to live healthier, there are lots of juice recipes who are delightful, straightforward to make and very nutritious.
Below is a simple juice recipe for a popular beverage called three in one juice. It is tasty, refreshing, helps against inflammation, and you’ll only need an orange, beet, and carrots.
Orange, carrot, and beet juice recipe
- 4 organic oranges (any size)
- 1 organic beet (any size)
- 2 organic carrots (any size)
- Optional: 1 tablespoon honey, liquid stevia, or any natural sweetener of your choice
- Wash, peel, and/or prepare the oranges, beet, and carrots, as desired.
- Place the oranges, beet, and carrots in a juicer and extract their juice, or you can even mix the ingredients in a blender to desired consistency.
- If prefer you can add natural sweetener.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe shouldn’t take up more than 5 minutes of your time.
Rich in potassium, vitamins C, B, and flavonoids (a kind of antioxidants), this juicy fruit is already popular for its many health-giving properties.
Beets are packed with thiamine (vitamin B1), but are also rich in anti-inflammatory antioxidants, minerals like manganese, and nitrates. The beet’s antioxidants have been confirmed to help against inflammation and ease oxidative stress.
Carrots, like the previous two, is also packed with anti-inflammatory qualities and contains minerals like iron, potassium, and magnesium, and is rich in vitamin A and carotenes.