This cucumber and carrot juice is a popular anti-inflammatory and antioxidant drink that has become even more widespread for its capability to detox the kidney and liver at the same time.
Many people do not pay attention to kidneys’ health, but these must be detoxed with some recurrence. The kidneys have an indispensable role in the detoxification of the body since its functions depend on the removal of various toxins that are drained out of the blood vessels. Here is how to make the cucumber and carrot juice to detoxify your kidneys
- two fresh carrots
- One fresh cucumber
- One a glass of water (200 ml)
- Extract a ½ piece of lemon (by taste)
- Clean the carrots and cucumber thoroughly, remove the peel and cut them into little cubes to initiate liquefying.
- After chopping them in small pieces, add them to the put of the blender and add a cup of water.
- Blend the mix for a couple of minutes, until you get a homogeneous mix without lumps.
- Serve it directly and, if you like, join the juice of half a lemon.
How To Drink This Detox Juice
If your object is to detoxify the kidneys, take the juice fasting, least for three weeks in a row. As a boost to your diet, consume it two or three times a week.
Health Benefits of Carrots:
It’s well knоwn for its exceptional nutritional goodness, and the carrot is one of the most advisеd vegetables to cure kidney complications associatеd with the buildup of toxin waste in the blood. It holds excellent quantities of vitamins A, B, C and also E, whose absorption helps to inhibit the adverse effects of free radicals on cells.
Health Benefits of Cucumber
Cucumber is known to be an example of the lowest calorie vegetables. It’s an essential collaborator for kidney and urinary wellness. Cucumber contains 95% water, which presents them with an essential diuretic that assists the discharge of liquids retained in the body.